Careers at HFS
Harts Financial Solutions is a privately owned financial advice and wealth management consultancy based in West Perth. Our clients are typically high income earners and successful business owners who benefit from truly holistic advice and tailored strategies. Whether self-directed or using our full guidance, clients value our active management approach.
As their Private Wealth PilotTM, Harts delivers objective, professional advice, with a comprehensive approach built on many years of best practice. It is an important role and one that we take on with passion and integrity.
In order to maintain the quality of advice and exceed our clients expectations in terms of service levels, we need to employ the very best people the industry has to offer. As we are only looking for people who strive for excellence and are committed to being in the top 2% of their respective industry skill set, we are constantly on the lookout for the right people to join our motivated and dynamic team.
In order to attract the right people, we believe that we are uniquely placed to offer a total employment package to attract, retain and reward “best of breed” individuals.
Our formula is clear and simple:
- We lead through example – everyone plays by the same rules, even the directors!
- We provide you with the very best work environment with state-of-the-art offices and only the best equipment
- We provide very generous staff amenities for your exclusive use
- We demand strong ethics, professionalism and honesty at all times
- We provide you with the right culture to enable you to strive for excellence and be recognised for your achievements
- We have developed the absolute industry best workflow management systems & tools which you have to see to believe!
- We provide you with ongoing education, training & mentoring both in your work role and personal wealth creation
- We reward you with the right financial incentives for delivering added value to clients and the business
- We provide the right career development opportunities both in terms of responsibility progression and staff equity
If you feel that you are in the top 2% of your respective industry skill set, are not satisfied with your current role and feel that your employer is not allowing you to achieve your full potential, we would like to meet you.
Whilst we are always interested in talking to anyone who shares our vision for excellence, we are currently actively seeking people to fill a number of specific roles.
If you would like to arrange a confidential interview to discuss your career opportunities with the team at Harts Financial Solutions, please email your CV with covering letter in confidence to email@example.com or feel free to Contact Us.