Our Transparent Fee Structure
Financial Review Fee
The Financial Review Fee covers the full review, analysis and documentation of your current and proposed financial situation, including the detailing of Issues & Consequences, Opportunities & Threats and Benefits & Risks identified. The fee estimate will depend on the scope of work to be performed as the content of your Financial Review will be tailored to address your own situation and preferences.
The following table outlines the estimated cost to complete the Financial Review based on the complexity of your situation.
|Standard||Extensive Standard||Complex||Extensive Complex|
|Cost Estimate (ex. GST)||$1,500||$2,000||$3,000||$4,500|
|Estimated Time||8 hours||10 hours||15 hours||23 hours|
Where appropriate, your Financial Review may include specific recommendations on non-core areas, reducing the requirement and associated cost in preparing a separate Statement of Advice (SOA).
Examples of more complex strategies include:
- SMSF implementation
- Transferring assets into SMSF and borrowing through Super
- International pension transfers
- Extensive direct property strategies
- Retirement planning including Centrelink analysis
- Detailed and complex tax planning and cash flow strategies
- Detailed corporate re-structuring
- Complex finance and bank facility structuring
It is important to note that by preparing a Financial Review, there is no obligation to proceed with the preparation of subsequent Statement of Advice (SOA) documents and/or implement any of the strategies and/or recommendations.